Sunday, November 22, 2009

Welcome Tristan & Petunia!

Look who came to live at my house! Welcome Tristan & Petunia!

This is Tristan........



and this is Petunia.

They are both Romney lambs from my friend's farm. I wasn't planning on getting any sheep (well, not just yet anyways). It all started with an innocent visit to my friend Karen's farm to see the white llama born to two dark brown parents.



I turned around & there he was! Tristan!.....with the most adorable face! He looked like an Olde Babydoll Southdown lamb which is what I am interested in getting in a year or two.


Well.......I just had to have him.
And of course you can't have just one by themselves.....so in the next pen were 3 little girls.


I picked Petunia.




They are very happy in their new home.


I just love them!


TTFN!

2 comments:

Texan said...

We raise goats, ducks ,chickens...

Your new sheep are enough to make me want sheep!! They are just cuteness I tell you!!! Don't think I have seen any before that look quite like these!

My Life Under the Bus said...

OMG I can totally see why you brought them home ! They are adorable !!!