Thursday, September 25, 2008

A little more progress.....



I took today off to get more work done on the barn. We're getting rain tomorrow, all day Saturday & half of Sunday. I was hoping to work on it all day Sunday & be ready to put the tarps on Tuesday as my hubby is working pretty much all weekend every weekend now so I am getting anxious now we are running out of time. It's going to have to be weekdays now, I'll just have to take more days off to get it done. We're supposed to be getting work done on the house before winter, too! We worked on the end walls today. The front wall is now ready for the canvas & hopefully Sunday we can get the other end wall done & ready for the canvas, too. Then the main canvas can go on.





I have some Christmas towels on my loom now. I just started so I have to get busy to get them done before my holiday craft shows in November.






Oh, I forgot to write a few weeks ago about going to see Cirque du Soleil in Boston. The show was called "Kooza" & it was awesome. If you have never seen a Cirque du Soleil show, I highly recommend it. This is my third show. I saw "Mystere" in Las Vegas and "Corteo" in Boston. They are top of the line entertainment. Click on the link below to see the trailer for the show.



http://www.cirquedusoleil.com/CirqueDuSoleil/en/showstickets/kooza/intro/intro.htm





Ahhhh, fall is here. I love fall. It is my favorite time of year. It's nice & cool, the flies are gone, the leaves turn color, soups & baking are on the menu & the festive holiday season is coming. I just love it. It could have something to do with the fact that I was born in late September so I kinda thinks it's "my" season. ;o)



No comments: