Monday, August 11, 2008

Still Rainy........

It's still rainy & dreary. My newly planted raspberries & Sweet Annie are doing great but my blueberries are slow to ripen & the wet weather is not so good for my poor lavenders. I am planning on doing our local farmer's market this Saturday which I will take yarn and my soaps to sell.





Here are some pics of a NICER day that we actually DID have this summer......this past July 4 when my family went to Echo Lake in the White Mountains in New Hampshire. It was a beautiful day, perfect weather.



White Horse Ledge overlooking Echo Lake

View from top of Cathedral Ledge

View of Echo Lake from top of Cathedral Ledge

Top of Cathedral Ledge (that's me, 3rd from left)

1 comment:

Deb said...

Kelly,
Thanks for sending me your link - I love all your pictures :) All your animals and yarns are beautiful.
See you at the Farmer's Market.