Saturday, February 28, 2009

Snow Storm, Morning Visitor, Crafts

Here's what we woke to this past Monday morning.


It's pretty.......but it's a lot of work!
And I've noticed we've had visitors most every morning lately........
Cleaning up underneath the crab apple tree.


Here is my wool needle punch picture all done & framed. I really enjoyed this little project.


And here's what I've been working on lately.......little baby mittens! Aren't they cute!



Ben & Sadie really like the doggie buiscuts that I made for them. Ben loves them so much that he likes to hang onto his for about an hour so he can tease Sadie 'cause she already ate hers and doesn't have any more.



He just lets it set there for Sadie to see but as soon as anyone comes near he scoops it up & carries it around in his mouth. They're so funny.....

I baked mixed berry pies today....oh my word are they good!!!!!!!!! Luckily my Mom & Dad are coming to visit soon & they'll be bringing my more berries! I'm also trying out the sourdough bread that was in MaryJane's magazine. I'll be baking it in a couple of hours. I can't wait....I hope it comes out good!
TTFN!


3 comments:

Yellow Jacket Ridge Angoras said...

I didn't have the best luck with the recipe in Mary Jane's Farm. I hope yours turns out better.

Ben is so funny! My Lilly does that. She collects all the bones and lays there just waiting for someone else to try and get one. She really doesn't want them but she doesn't want anyone else to have them either.

The alpaca is absolutely stunning!

Kelly said...

Hi Yellow Jacket Ridge! Nope, no luck with the bread recipe. I don't think it has enough flour. I know that Deb over at Tylerfarm has tried it & it came out for her so I'll tinker around with it a little.
Aren't the dogs are so funny to watch with their little games!

Claire MW said...

Wow - the pies sound great! Even the dog biscuits look yummy! And I love the baby mittens!