Sunday, January 11, 2009

Christopher

We didn't go snow shoeing today as it was too cold & windy. It was 9 degrees when I did chores this morning. I took this picture at the end of the snow storm so it wasn't snowing very hard in this pic.



Christopher was doing better this morning, however, when he walked he kept his back legs apart. I think it is probably a combination of trying to stay balanced and a little of being stiff from the cold & getting so many shots in his hiny. This evening when I was getting their grain, I didn't see what happened because my back was turned dishing out grain but I think one of the other alpacas may have bumped him & he lost his balance and fell down. So he still has a good amount of recuperating to do. Poor guy.


One of Sadie's favorite spots. Right in front of the pellet stove.

I'm wiped out from snowblowing and shoveling all the snow away from the side of my barn.
TTFN

No comments: