Friday, January 30, 2009

Organic Skin Care

I've had very oily skin for most of my life, and I mean very oily. A few years ago that changed & it is so nice not to have a grease slick on my face anymore. So now, I need to use a moisturizer in the winter. Never had to worry about that before. I discovered a few years back a great little home business called Greenridge Herbals. They make all organic skin care products. They have grown over the years & moved to Florida. I had been interested in trying some of her products & finally did last year. I ordered a "Pumpkin Face Cream" which I like. The only thing is living in a cold climate, in the winter it stays solid. So I just have to rub my fingers in it until some melts & I can rub it on my face. I then ordered her "Face Petals Brightening Scrub". This one I really love. It has tiny jojoba beads for the exfolient. A tiny bit goes a long way so this will last a long time. She has so many enticing products, I will be trying out more of them. If you are interested in checking them out, hop on over to http://www.greenridgeherbals.com/. Just thought I would share that.......


I made some peanut butter doggie treats last weekend. Odd thing......Ben liked them the day that I made them but ever since, he has no interest in them & won't even take it out of my hand. He takes a quick sniff, then snubs it and turns around and walks off. Sadie still loves them though.........and I used the crunchy peanut butter, too!!




Well, I have to go watch the second part of "Wuthering Heights" on PBS, Masterpiece Classics (the new 2009 version).....for the third time. I am so addicted to that movie!

TTFN

1 comment:

Yellow Jacket Ridge Angoras said...

I have an elk liver and heart in the freezer. I make doggie treats from them and I have a huge following of fans. Stinks to high heaven and not recommended to bake in the house. I do it in the garage.